The project was about: learning
NetKnowledge.org was an initiative by likeminded people to approach the learning topic differently . In 2011 Nov. the wiki had 71 users.
OMG - all wiki content is lost
- it is sad when a wiki dies/disappears (2012 February, WV blog)
I'll try to rescue some of its pages (see category: NetKnowledge.org)...
some starting points are:
- Goats (this was one project idea to get it off the ground)
- Main Page
- some community discussions:
- User list
- copyright: the licence for the text from NetKnowledge is: CC-BY-SA
well, partly lost, but...
BUT: keep in mind...
- it's an old state, not the current one:
- most pages don't reflect all the learning process we went through back then :-(
- same applies for the view stats I list on every page
- I fear now after importing ca. 90 pages that people who look at it might think it was an amateurish thing, but remember: you see pages only from cache from its beginning of NetKnowledge :-(
- the red links probably exist somewhere (if you have a copy, please tell me)
- I can only restore the page, not the exact contributors
- Search recommended:
- I didn't yet put links everywhere, so: if you're interested in a topic, just search in this wiki for it to see all contexts
history of NetKnowledge
- the wiki was set up in: 2010 April + unfortunately was deleted in early 2012 (a spammer hacked in there + mass spammed so the provider deleted it)
- see Town Hall
- twitter activity
- get pages from:
- get the cats
- from emails: MW sends automatic emails
- unfortunately not everyone makes a editor's summary + it seems I've also deleted (some) automatic emails :-(
- could not find content
- ↑ wikiversity: Rebooting Wikiversity
- ↑ though Moulton speaks here of indexed pages, I can't find any now :-( Google seems then to delete also pages from its cache?
- ↑ An incomplete copy is available here from: May 2011 or earlier