The text + the picture in the box are moved from my other blog!
Which children’s book did you like most as child ?
After reading Christian’s article addicted about his book-buying-adventure, I feel the need to also post about this topic. For my books-to-buy-list I am still searching for some children’s books. And the kid in me needs your help !
I have recently read Peter Pan and I am thinking about the next to be:
But I would use this opportunity to also get some advise by you too.
Which children’s book did you like most as child ? Or which book should you read over and over again to your child ?
- As you know, I am reading Birbal stories now again and would like to add Tenali Raman to this. These two books would help me on solving testing problems, quickly or at least kick those cells that help me in coming out with more ideas and lateral thinking.
- For me Panchathanthra, Akbar Birbal, Suppandi, Tinkle stories are the ones that take me back to childhood.
- And, you look very cute in that childhood pic!
- reply by me:
- About the picture: thanks for the compliment. I try to do my best to get to this (exterior and interior) state again.
- Yes, you are my source for the Birbal stories. I have already read some online and want to read them also in paper form. I like it it in book form - awakes memories to my childhood, where I grabbed a book and went in my bed and read (also during the day). I will also put the Tenali Raman stories on my list.
Author: Erkan Yilmaz (2007-05-14)
- ↑ it may contain text + files which are not available in the same licence of this wiki - before reusing you have to clarify with me!!