When was your last review
Reviewing (adds value)
Just reviewed - again - some old blog posts (after 5 years) and I'm still astonished about what kind of things happen while doing this
- read also in my Wikiversity PLE: Wikiversity wide: provide meta info about learning, actions
- I wonder why? Because it's many tweets/dents?
...but I reviewed: "real" blog posts (here and in Wikiversity), PLE entries so far.
So: I decided to use those more - again. Even if it appears now as not connected or not important, while reviewing in a few years and adding more thoughts (e.g. the reasons why one posted? ...) may lead to interesting thoughts...
So, my unimportant thoughts for today are noted at: Some thoughts
- added "time machine" feature to bot, see Bots/commands for question oracle
- I was reminded of another time machine aspect: reconstruction of the past is... (Wikiversity blog, 2012 Feb 3)
- @question sends from time to time old blog posts, edits in Wikimedia wikis
- it's better to have this done automatically + randomly