Is there a device which can help to put my thoughts into digital form - preferred in light speed
I was pondering why I didn't use the extension I installed for drawing/sketching - here an example what I did, instead using it:
I wanted to illustrate something to someone. Wanted to create a cld (causal loop diagram), but not with mediawikiwiki:Extension:AnyWikiDraw
my thought was: "No, just not that!" Couldn't use skype extensions or desktop sharing, but even so, this also would have taken more time.
So, what did I do exactly?
- 1. I took a paper, drew what I had in mind
- 2. corrected and striked out things
- 3. used scanner to get the paper into KolourPaint
- 4. there I deleted the striked out "mess"
- 5. edited some things with digital text, because my writing in hurry is not so readable :-)
- 6. and then send the sketch by email (here normally I would have to use the wiki upload funtion)
There surely is a device that can do this faster and more elegant, e.g.
- a small pda with WLAN, where I just can easily draw and upload by wlan (without using the scanner), preferrably all set up in the program - so after I draw, I press a button and automatically this click uploads it to the wiki.
- 350 $: Pattie Maes & Pranav Mistry: Unveiling the "Sixth Sense," game-changing wearable tech
I don't like that I have to adapt myself to the blocky devices (e.g. scanner) + services (e.g. have to click scan, save, add in email, ...). Ideas flow fast, if I lose time with things on the way, I have lesser ideas :-)
todo: look for something which is small enough to carry around and where I can use some kind of pencil to draw and write text or even better: just think and it gets drawn automatically :-)
- long running time
- small, but big enough that I don't have to scroll when drawing bigger sketches